- Ransomware Targets Outdated Microsoft Excel Macros to Deploy Attacks
- Telecom Giant Thinks Blockchain Can Make Phone Insurance More Convenient
- EOSIO-Based Social Media Platform Voice Briefly Goes Live Ahead of Schedule
- The IRS Investigation Division Is Requesting Information About Privacy-Centric Cryptocurrencies
- Vitalik: We Underestimated How Long Proof-of-Stake and Sharding Would Take to Complete
Ethereum-based predictions platform Augur announced it would be launching the second version of its platform starting on July 28.