- Block.one Invest $150 Million Into Voice, But Privacy Concerns Linger
- US Holding Firm Halted Mining Business After Bitcoin Crashed Below $4K
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession
- Ripple CEO’s Public Statements About XRP Token Under Fire in Class-Action Lawsuit
- Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht Spends Seventh Birthday in a Row in Jail
The coronavirus crisis has seen Bitcoin price nosedive in one of the greatest Bitcoin price crashes since its inception. With a 52% drop in price in a single week, the coronavirus has left many Bitcoin enthusiasts scratching their heads. Even the legendary crypto trader, Peter Brandt, who predicted Bitcoin’s peak way back in 2017, tweeted that he wouldn’t be shocked if it crashed to $1,000 and below.
Will Bitcoin recover from such a huge crash? And can it still be trusted to store value over time? These are just some of the questions that people are …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.