- 3 reasons why Bitcoin price suddenly dropping below $13,000 isn't bearish
- Unconfirmed transactions on Bitcoin network at highest level since 2017
- Bitcoin bull cycle gaining steam: Whale cluster at $13K is now a support zone
- Trump’s Website Hacked, Scam Asked Crypto Owners to Decide Fate of ‘Classified Information’
- Axion’s Launch is Going to Make Crypto-Believers out of Mainstream Investors
A Dutch court ruled against Apollo for cloning over 75% of its code from blockchain developer Jelurida’s code but failing to adhere to the terms of its license.