- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies to Watch This Week: BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, XTZ
- South Korean Highways Will Have Blockchain-Powered Toll Payments
- Bitcoin Halving and Ethereum 2.0 Bring Big Changes for Crypto Miners
- Facial Recognition Could Help to Stamp Out Bitcoin Social Media Scams
- The Top 5 Trends Defining Crypto in Late 2020
When Bitcoin was in the middle of its stunning rally last year, Ethereum failed to catch any of this, but things have been quite different this year. It is the second-biggest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, and over the last few weeks, it has left most of the wider market in the dust.
While the rally must come as a welcome boost for ETH holders, it is perhaps also important to figure out the reasons behind the near 100% rise since January. Here is a closer look at some of the factors that were …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.