- DeFi Begins to Move From a Niche Market to Mainstream Finance
- Bitcoin Will Surge to $400K — Max Keiser Quadruples BTC Price Forecast
- BTC Correction, Andrew Yang Out, William Shatner Attacks: Hodler’s Digest, Feb. 10–16
- Binance Takes Additional Steps to Tap Singapore’s Crypto Market
- Cryptocurrency Is Agorism in Action
VANCOUVER, Feb. 13, 2020 /CNW/ – LiteLink Technologies Inc. (CSE:LLT)(OTC:LLNKF)(FRA:C0B), a key player in supply chain platforms and logistic IoT sensors, is pleased to announce that Easterday Farms Produce Company (“Easterday Farms“) has transitioned from trials to become a commercial client of LiteLink’s 1SHIFT Logistics IoT cold chain sensors platform for rail freight transports.
Easterday Farms is a fourth-generation, privately held farming, packing and distribution company that serves customers across the United States. The company has 25,000 acres of potatoes, onions, corn and wheat in Washington State’s Columbia River Basin, as well as a repacking and …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.