- Why Cryptocurrency Is More Than a Hedge Against US Dollar Inflation
- Decentralized Exchanges Maturing, but High Demand Reveals Limitations
- Educating Congress on Tech Is The Next Frontier for This Blockchain Caucus Co-Chair
- Unraveling the Blockchain and Crypto Gaming World One Click at a Time
- Can Belarus Use Crypto to Bypass Sanctions? Experts Are Skeptical
VANCOUVER, Feb. 13, 2020 /CNW/ – LiteLink Technologies Inc. (CSE:LLT)(OTC:LLNKF)(FRA:C0B), a key player in supply chain platforms and logistic IoT sensors, is pleased to announce that Easterday Farms Produce Company (“Easterday Farms“) has transitioned from trials to become a commercial client of LiteLink’s 1SHIFT Logistics IoT cold chain sensors platform for rail freight transports.
Easterday Farms is a fourth-generation, privately held farming, packing and distribution company that serves customers across the United States. The company has 25,000 acres of potatoes, onions, corn and wheat in Washington State’s Columbia River Basin, as well as a repacking and …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.