- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies to Watch This Week: BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, XTZ
- South Korean Highways Will Have Blockchain-Powered Toll Payments
- Bitcoin Halving and Ethereum 2.0 Bring Big Changes for Crypto Miners
- Facial Recognition Could Help to Stamp Out Bitcoin Social Media Scams
- The Top 5 Trends Defining Crypto in Late 2020
In 2019, XRP did not have a particularly great year despite the bull run in many cryptocurrencies, and much of the blame for this was laid at the door of Ripple. However, the company has made a range of important deals in recent times, and it signed another one on Tuesday.
Ripple for Remittances
The company signed an agreement with another big-ticket customer, and this time it is the National Bank of Egypt. The San Francisco-based blockchain company holds the highest number of XRP tokens, and many have blamed its previous actions for the depressed price. …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.