- Ransomware Targets Outdated Microsoft Excel Macros to Deploy Attacks
- Telecom Giant Thinks Blockchain Can Make Phone Insurance More Convenient
- EOSIO-Based Social Media Platform Voice Briefly Goes Live Ahead of Schedule
- The IRS Investigation Division Is Requesting Information About Privacy-Centric Cryptocurrencies
- Vitalik: We Underestimated How Long Proof-of-Stake and Sharding Would Take to Complete
Ripple lawyers-up to tackle the thorny issue of scam-promoting YouTubers (no, not David Schwartz), while Portugal scores big with a new set of proposals for a blockchain-friendly regulatory framework.